Back to all vacancies
Area Sales Manager - Machine Tools - North East
- Achieving area sales targets for Sales of TRUMPF machines.
- To maintain turnover and margins.
- Promoting and generating new business accounts.
- Servicing existing customer base ensuring satisfaction.
- Scheduling, planning ahead, setting up appointments and being proactive.
- Preparing outline quotations.
- Completing required documentation and reports, updating customer database.
- Reporting and forecasting as required.
- Prepare information as required prior to customer visits.
- Maintain call rate.
- Travelling in the UK and occasionally abroad.
- The minimum working hours are 45 hours per week Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate will:
- Target – driven and self motivated
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Friendly & approachable
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Able to spend nights away in the UK and overseas as and when required
- In possession of a full and clean driving license
- In possession of a valid passport
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company vehicle.
- Healthcare & company life assurance schemes.
- Pension Scheme that complies with auto enrolment
- Product training and career development.
- 25 days holiday
Please send CV's to Kate Pullen (details below)