Job Shop SIG Forum

Welcome to the Job Shop Group Forum. All Visitors may look at all topics and their associated threads on this Forum. However only AILU Members and Registered Users are allowed to create new topics or contribute to an existing topic. Thus to participate in this Forum, please remember to first log-in. If you are not a Registered User, please follow this link to register.

Topic: Job Shop forum / Nitrogen Generation.

Page: 1

Posted: 25-01-2014 18:25 by
Hi, Are you still paying through the roof for N2? Environmental charges increasing? Maziak Compressor services can help. I have recently joined Maziak from the worlds No.1 Nitrogen Generator manufacturing company, Parker Domnick Hunter. I was a service engineer with Parker for over 8 years and have extensive knowledge of nitrogen generation in the laser cutting market. We can offer full turn key packages for replacement of your liquid tank, from straight up supply and install to complete stand alone containers with all generation equipment within. We are key distributors for Parker dh on the N2 generation side and HPC for the compressed air. We are also currently undertaking a very interesting trial with one of the most trusted names in the Laser market, once completed it could save companies thousands in Beam Path N2 costs. If you are interested in any of our services or would like to talk with or arrange a meeting with myself, then please don't hesitate to contact us on 01933 222000 or 07860715490. www.maziak.co.uk